Gun Range & Membership
Our state of the art gun range is open during regular store hours. We have three lanes which go up to 10 yards. The range was designed by Paragon Tactical, builder and installer of ranges for the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, many law enforcement agencies nationwide, and even Les Baer. No appointment is necessary.
Waiver for Minors
Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian. If they are coming with an adult that is not a parent or legal guardian, a completed and signed Youth Waiver is required to use our range. Please fill out, sign, and date a new waiver for each range visit. You can find the form here: Youth Waiver Form
Range Fees and Membership Details
The fee for non-member shooters is $10.00 for 2 hours. Additional time may be purchased for $10.00 per hour after the initial period.
We also offer several different membership levels which provide both discounts for using our range and other benefits.
Range Safety & Rules
Safety is of paramount importance to all the staff at Knapp Weaponry. We ask that all shooters carefully observe the following rules during the use of our range. We reserve the right to deny access to the range or remove any individual from the range at any time we deem necessary. If you have any questions or concerns about safety on our range or any issues regarding your firearm, please speak to our staff.
Ammunition Restrictions: We DO NOT allow steel core or steel jacketed ammunition. 5.56 and 7.62 rounds fired from handguns or Short-Barreled-Rifles (SBRs) must be approved prior to being used on the range. Thank you for your understanding.
Long Guns: Rifles and shotguns MUST receive prior approval from our staff before being used on the range.
- Keep all firearms pointed down range at all times.
- Fire only when all persons are behind the firing line and safe conditions exist.
- Always keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
- Firearms are not to be left loaded and unattended at any time.
- Always keep the action open and the firearm unloaded with magazines removed until ready to fire.
- Understand the operating mechanism and safety features of your firearm.
- All firearms that are not holstered must be cased in an unloaded condition while going to or from the range.
- Eye and ear protection is mandatory and to be worn at all times.
- Never handle, load, or unload a firearm behind the firing line.
- All loading and unloading procedures must be performed in your lane.
- Do not bring any loaded or jammed weapons off the range for any reason. If you experience a problem place the firearm on the shelf in your lane and notify a staff member.
- Upon the command "CEASE FIRE", stop all shooting immediately, put your firearm down on the shelf, and step back from the firing line.
- No food, drink, gum, or tobacco is permitted inside the range.
- No rapid fire is permitted. Please allow a minimum of 1 second between shots.
- Do not exchange firearms with another lane. You may switch lanes, not shooters.
- Wash your hands each time you leave the range. There is a sink and soap at the back of the range.
- Do not draw from a holster without prior scheduling and qualification through our staff.
- A maximum of three shooters per lane permitted.
- Open the doors to and from the range one at a time.
- It is incumbent upon all shooters to act responsibly. Report any unsafe actions to the staff immediately.
- Never reach forward of the firing line under any circumstances. Speak to a staff member if you need to retrieve something.
- We reserve the right to deny entry to or remove any individual from the firing range at any time.